Friday, March 02, 2007

chinese roar

a mad mad week for a sleepy soul, who let the
rain down?. averaging 5 hours of sleep a day.

sports science is rather interesting actually
been reading up on nutrition and it amazes
me how much we speed up our muscle
recovery just on nutrition itself.

chinese test today, first section 16/20
should have been full marks but i changed
the answers last min, AF. walked out
of class on tuesday, last section for chinese
paper confirm fail one. gee gee already

it proves my theory right, boyfriends
of pretty girls arent good-looking.

dinner made my stomach bloated up.
aunt treated me to jap buffet, 40 bucks
one person . went to raffles place new
balance shop before that. tired!.

I catch no balls, i dont understand u
and i ask no more, your lying yes i know.

take me as i am, i know but i dont follow

No comments: